June 14, 2016
Father’s Day is just around the corner, and we know just how difficult picking out the perfect gift for Dad can be. Most Dads have very little interest in a material gift, yet something must be done to express your gratitude for that time he taught you how to tie a tie (yes, my Dad taught me how to tie a tie, and I use it as a party trick to impress all my male friends), for being your personal chauffeur to all of your school events and social gatherings, and for giving you “fatherly advice” that, at the time seemed foolish, but now, is so valuable.
We’ve taken care of the hard part of combing through the endless possibilities and have come up with our picks for the best gifts for our greatest hero, our Dad.
1. Go Ask Your Mother Mug :: Papyrus ($14.95)
2. FARM FRESH Recordon :: Spareparts ($200)
3. Remy Olivier Camper BBQ Set - 5 Pieces :: Stokes ($29.99)
4. Hudson North Wear Plaid for Dad Short Sleeve Shirt :: Hudson’s Bay ($26.99) – Support a great cause. $12 from the purchase of this shirt will be donated to Prostate Cancer Canada.
5. Herschel Novel Duffel :: Spareparts ($95)
6. Men's Cloud Layer® Pro Fleece 1/4-Zip Pullover :: Eddie Bauer ($60)
7. SAXX Vibe Boxer Modern Fit :: Below the Belt ($32)
8. Bellissimo 100% Silk Tie :: Tip Top Tailors ($49)
9. Bullboxer Cognac Oxford :: Town Shoes ($125)
10. Cravatte Beer Glasses - Set of 4 :: Stokes ($24.99)
CC Tip – Are you still frustrated with finding the perfect gift for Dad? Let him pick it out himself with a Cornwall Centre Gift Card!
comments powered by Disqus