Join Ardene's innovative, vibrant and fun team as a Key Holder.
Whats in it for you?
- Fun, fast paced and positive work environment
- Caring leaders
- Best employee discounts
- Casual dress environment that is stylish and fun,
- Employee contests
- Flexible schedules
- Excellent opportunities for personal & professional development.
Learn more about Ardene's career opportunities at ardenecareers.com
*Please note: only applications through the Ardene Website will be considered.
- Clothing store
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Customer service oriented
- Operate cash register
- Set up displays of merchandise in windows or display cases
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Children's clothing
- Women's clothing
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Not required
Please apply online at www.ardenecareers.com (Store # 228)
Contact Email: www.ardenecareers.comView Store: Ardene
Below The Belt - Cornwall Shopping Centre is hiring a Store Manager.
The Store Manager reports to the District Manager and is responsible for overseeing all store operations. The main goal of the Store Manager is to maximize sale opportunities while ensuring that the team and customers are satisfied.
SOUND LIKE THE PERFECT JOB FOR YOU? APPLY NOW!
To apply, please email your resume to Andrea at email@example.com. Thank you to everyone who applies. Due to the high volume of candidates we can only contact those who are the most qualified.
Contact Name: Andrea Mayor
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgView Store: Below the Belt
Permanent Full time Retail Associate.
Duties will include dealing with customers, cleaning and organizing store. Following the manager guide lines.
Cellphone use is not permitted at work.
- Working with others
Contact Name: Rana Imran
Contact Phone: 306-216-6997
Contact Email: email@example.comView Store: Cell Style
· Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
· Meet or Exceed Company Objectives in all measurable areas of the business.
· Provide consistent assessment of each associate’s sales performance and work within the store to give feedback on areas of strength and opportunity while keeping in line with Company objectives.
· Adhere to current visual guidelines including proper merchandising, signage and store cleanliness.
· Maintain strong product knowledge for use in selling, merchandising, and giving feedback as requested.
· Ensure that all associates maintain a professional appearance consistent with company dress code policy.
· Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS/ Jersey City Retail policies.
· Prepare store schedules and provide for proper store coverage at all times, within the guidelines for wage control set by the company.
· Follow all policies to accurately manage store inventory including receiving, transferring, completing price changes and conducting product counts.
· Perform proper documentation and record keeping per LIDS Retail policies, complying with all state and federal laws.
· Open and close the store as required following the procedures per the Operations P&P Manual.
· Manage store associates through thorough use of LIDS/ Jersey City Training Programs, goal setting (for sales and tasks), and regular follow up.
· Recruit, develop, and train store personnel to achieve Operations Objectives as well as adhere to Operational policies and guidelines.
· Administer the progressive steps of discipline to include verbal and written warnings. In addition, the Store Manager carries out employment terminations following approval from the District Sales Manager and Human Resources.
· Encourage direct compliance of all store associates established company policies, procedures and guidelines including, but not limited to, safekeeping of company inventory, funds and property.
· Performs work of subordinates, as needed.
· Communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
· Other duties as assigned.
View Store: Jersey City
Now Hiring ~ Product Manager/Visual Merchandiser
Are you a leader who has an exceptional creative and fashion-forward vision? Are you inspired by fashion and motivated by a fast-paced and changing environment? Then we’re looking for you!
You and a fashion career with Le Château …..that’s a perfect fit!
Le Château offers a rewarding employment experience with opportunity for continuous career development. You’ll work in a collaborative environment where you’ll be involved in the execution of merchandising directives to build Le Château’s brand image.
Our Product Managers will:
As a Product Manager, Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
Join the Le Château team as a Product Manager, and experience the exciting and rewarding difference of a career at Le Château!
APPLY IN-STORE OR ON-LINE @LECHATEAU.COMView Store: Le Chateau